Conference on Racism:Jewish Caucus Statement

Macdonald Stainsby mstainsby at tao.ca
Fri Sep 7 13:32:24 PDT 2001

Yes, I am an unrepentant anti-SemIte. I hate particular groups of people. I use left business observer as a deep cover.

If you had been paying attention and not in a hurry to *try* and score cheap points, I "single out" Israel because that's where the thread started- a discussion of the situation in Israel.

Here's a proposal to you: I'll leave you alone to rant about whatever media lies you want to push on people to your heart's content- you just keep working with Nato ok?- and I'll stop replying to your nonsense *here*, if you'll leave me to my paranoid Stalinist ravings. Deal?

----- Original Message ----- From: <LeoCasey at aol.com> To: "lbo-talk-digest" <lbo-talk-digest at lists.panix.com> Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 8:54 AM Subject: Re: Conference on Racism:Jewish Caucus Statement