nference on Racism:Jewish Caucus Statement

Macdonald Stainsby mstainsby at tao.ca
Sat Sep 8 02:49:35 PDT 2001

> This is strange. You concede that the U.S., Canada, and Australia
> should all go - France too? Japan? India? -

*sigh* What matters to me is two things- which harrass both the annoying "Marxist-Leninists" and the anti-Leninists. One, that right now, people who want to raise the issue of the destruction of Israel as the only point are getting us nowhere, if they do it in isolation. However, the majority of the population are not in this category- even the "left". Where the "left" are is in oposition to calling for the dismantling of Israel because of the racist and religious fundamental roots of this state. To skip this is to beieve things we have never seen- we know better and should not use terms against "Leninism" to dispute that we do need to start over. Your "Lenin" baiting is disappointing. I would expect better from Lou Proyect's supposed arch nemisis than this silly mirror image of his "argument" tactics.

Macdonald but then return to the