Please help publicize this URL

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Tue Sep 11 14:08:27 PDT 2001

<fwd>

Hi everyone.

I've just created a site on the Berkeley Millennium Cluster at

http://safe.millennium.berkeley.edu/

where people can post information about whether they're safe or about who they've spoken to that they know to be safe.

I know many of you have good contacts --

Could you please help us publicize this site?

Dave: I know you have a link to shunn.net up on www.scripting.com already. We didn't know about shunn when i started this. Could you add this link? People have started adding offensive comments to shunn's site; my site might be better because it has a database that can be searched and it's hosted on the millennium cluster.

-- ?!ng