Bin Laden: The story that needs to be told

Luke Benjamin Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Thu Sep 13 07:48:48 PDT 2001

Yep, that's my obivous implication. Your counterassertion, unfortunately, is given with no more support than my own. To avoid a lengthy argument on a subject that simply isn't worth it, please inform of some commentators outside of the left who agree with Chomsky's analysis. My hunch is that there aren't a whole lot.

-- Luke