What is the moral course

Dennis Breslin dbreslin at ctol.net
Thu Sep 13 08:24:54 PDT 2001

> This is the most ridiculous post of the week,
> but it's only Thursday.
>
> mbs

Max, I'm normally out there in the bleachers as part of the Sawicky fan club and I learn a lot from your responses to the rant and cant on the list. Had someone suggested that a moral response might involve fining those responsible for an illegal disposal of a commercial airline in a unregulated venue, then you'd be right. What Heartfield suggested is as far from ridiculous as it is from what is realistic. A moral reponse is to make peace.

Dennis Breslin