hoax, yes (Re: gordon sinclair: hoax? yes) ...

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Thu Sep 13 11:35:08 PDT 2001

At 12:59 PM 9/13/01 -0500, Steve Perry wrote:
>there was a canadian named gordon sinclair who released a spoken-word single
>sometime in the early '70s about the greatness of america; it contained at
>least one line included here--the bit about japanese and german technocracy.
>i still remember hearing it on the radio as a kid. i'd have imagined he was
>dead by now, but maybe he's just trying to cash in again.

yeah and at one time craig shergold really was in a hospital

yes, a hoax is lie. the original letter suggests that his words were written recently in the media and that our media is currently ignoring them. it plays on anti-liberal media sentiments and it plays on those wonderful sentiments about how freakin great the USAbully is and how underappreciated we are, so let's nuke the muthfuckas and run 'em outta town the furrin ingrates.

by definition of what counts as a hoax at snopes, that's it. barbara actually has a clear definition and term for the type of internet hoax it is bah.

perhaps i didn't post the link to his page--oh yes, it got cut off in my editing, but here is what i've already sent about 10 times to others today:

The contents of this email were voiced nearly thirty years ago by Gordon Sinclar, June 5, 1973 radio broadcast. http://sinclair.quarterman.org/sinclair/who/gordon.html