Shoot down on sight... horrifying future air travel scenario

RE earnest at tallynet.com
Thu Sep 13 14:27:29 PDT 2001

A report that the Taliban will hand over OBL if the US can furnish sufficient proof of guilt.

http://us.news2.yimg.com/f/42/31/7m/dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20010913/ts/att ack_afghan_radio_dc_1.html

"Sorry, the bombers are past the failsafe point." re

----- Original Message ----- From: "M.Blackmore" <mblackmore at oxlug.org> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 4:54 PM Subject: Shoot down on sight... horrifying future air travel scenario