pushing me rightward, Somerset crash puzzle

Charles Jannuzi jannuzi at edu00.f-edu.fukui-u.ac.jp
Thu Sep 13 23:45:27 PDT 2001

Why should a bunch of fools shape anyone's politics? Maybe you are already there? This puts me to mind of those getting on camera saying they were 'liberals' but now they've hardened their views. Sure, and some of my friends are Arabs, etc. etc.

BTW, does anyone think there is something unexplained with the what happened to the plane in Somerset County, PA? I heard reports that wreckage was scattered 8 miles away and I have yet to see a clear image of the impact crater. This leads me to believe that the plane may have exploded or was shot down (there are Air Guard stations in Pittsburgh and Martinsburg, WV).

----- Original Message ----- 送信者 : "Brad DeLong" <jbdelong at uclink.berkeley.edu> 宛先 : <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> 送信日時 : Friday, September 14, 2001 13:48 件名 : Re: (no subject)