CNN found using fake footage

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Fri Sep 14 07:52:07 PDT 2001

If this could be well-documented, it would be extremely useful in reducing random chauvinism towards people in the U.S. who could be taken to resemble semites.

So too, incidentally, would be statements by Japanese Americans reminding everyone of the evils of the WWII internment. Yoshie would be ten times more effective in what she is up to with that line then with some effort to retail a strong left message.

Now is the time, I would say, to address chauvinism and indiscriminate military actions, not for christ's sakes to advance a 'left' agenda.

Right now -- those words again -- peace doesn't have a chance.

mbs

> Look -- if this is true, it will make good agitational material. But I
> do wish posters would quit reporting it in the form of A says somewhere
> that B may have said that C has revealed, I guess, that..... You are
> making leftists look sloppy.
>
> Carrol

For once I agree with Carrol. It looks as though we're grasping at anything to justify our opposition to what we know is coming. But, if it is true, it will be damning, at least in the short run. My pals at FAIR should investigate. Seth, are you reading this?

DP