CNN found using fake footage

Lawrence lawrence at krubner.com
Sun Sep 16 00:41:51 PDT 2001

MBS: Now is the time, I would say, to address chauvinism and indiscriminate military actions, not for christ's sakes to advance a 'left' agenda. <<<

For my part, I will never understand why anyone would ever want to be seen as advancing a "left" or "right" agenda. Why not be seen as advancing an "intelligent" agenda? Why not be seen as advancing the "best" agenda? Or the wisest? Or the most informed? Why "left" or "right"? It amazes me that some people identify with these labels, so much that they want to compete for it. As a purely practical matter, I think most of the public wants to hear the "best" agenda, not a "left" or "right" one. But even if pragmatism is not a concern, I still have never understood why someone would prefer labeling their opinion as "left" rather than "intelligent."