America's Greens Rally to Flag, Run for Cover

David Jennings djenning at arches.uga.edu
Fri Sep 14 10:31:35 PDT 2001

On Fri, 14 Sep 2001, Thomas Seay wrote:

> Right now, I am trying to decide how I feel about the
> demonstrations to take place in Washington DC and
> would appreciate any ideas that list contributors
> might have on this subject.

Stand down. The fight will continue another day. If, however, folks on the one hand see NYC cops, etc. clearing the remains of the World Trade Center, and on the other hand see black clad brats fighting cops in the name of 'anti-globalization', I think that it's curtains for the American left. Besides evoking COINTELPRO on steroids, you'll also see that everyone hates us.

- david