S29 - Tell Bush: NO to Racism and War (Re: America's Greens Rally to Flag, Run for Cover)

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 16:01:39 PDT 2001

Doesn't make sense now to focus on the WB & the IMF
> primarily.
> However, we may very well organize a public
> opposition to war. The
> International Action Center has refocused the
> planned demonstration,
> addressing "the immediate danger posed by racism and
> the grave threat
> of a new war."
-

Yoshie, is the International Action Center the only ones calling for this shift of focus? I saw that they are calling these marches in both Washington and San Francisco. If that's the case, then I might cancel my trip to Washington and just stay here in San Francisco to demonstrate.

-Thomas

===== <<If the purpose of the action is not to the advantage of the doer but of him who commands, then the doer is a slave, and does not serve his own interest.>> -Spinoza

__________________________________________________ Terrorist Attacks on U.S. - How can you help? Donate cash, emergency relief information http://dailynews.yahoo.com/fc/US/Emergency_Information/