Cockburn...

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 14 19:59:06 PDT 2001

Yeah, perhaps just as he was booted from some "progressive" panel on the Left Coast some time in the '80s for insufficient belief in satanic child abuse...

In more than 25 years of reading Cockburn, I've found his instincts and analyses almost always better than those of his critics. (And he's also the object of jealousy because he writes well.) --CGE