S29 - Tell Bush: NO to Racism and War (Re: America's Greens Rally to Flag, Run for Cover)

Macdonald Stainsby mstainsby at tao.ca
Fri Sep 14 20:15:26 PDT 2001

Fair enough...

Right now there isn't a line. Except some honesty.

and I swear- the anger i feel is all directed right at the people who run this planet.

Let me put it this way: the US government has destroyed every state that could resist their empire. That leaves only people. For many, it is either this- or surrender. And that isn't a choice I can make for them.

It is Empire itself that creates all of this.

other than that, call/go to the peace vigil. A couter strike will be more murderous and will be cowardly launched from a long way away. We need to stop them at any cost.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Max Sawicky" <sawicky at bellatlantic.net> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 7:41 PM Subject: RE: S29 - Tell Bush: NO to Racism and War (Re: America's Greens Rally to Flag, Run for Cover)