Emergency Brake

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Fri Sep 14 22:54:28 PDT 2001

Great stuff, but "Ground Zero"? More like over the river and through the woods. You're in Oregon fer gawd's sakes.

When the next blow against imperialism hits the White House, off 16th and H, say with some kind of bio-shit or shopping-cart nuke, Comrade Jimbo and the rest of y'all won't have to endure my insults, cause I'm at 17th & L.

So I'm appointing virtual librarian Pugliese to just select my posts from the archive. You can have the same debates all over again. Like W.S. Burroughs.

D.M. Walking

http://www.efn.org/~dredmond/groundzero.html I'll be adding stuff to this as time goes on. -- Dennis