"Search anyone with dark-skin"

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall_2 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 00:22:30 PDT 2001

For the sake of protecting my family, I will say that a relative of mine who works in the airport told me that an airplane pilot kicked a man of Arab descent off of the plane because "he made him feel nervous"

And this, off of the Las Vegas Sun which reported that there may have been another hijack attempt:

"A passenger on a San Jose-bound American Airlines jet at Kennedy told The New York Times that officers boarded and closely questioned about 15 people.

"Anyone with dark skin or who spoke with an accent was taken aside and searched," passenger Mike Glass of Seattle told the Times. "And then they went to any male with too much facial hair."

<http://www.lasvegassun.com/sunbin/stories/nat-gen/2001/sep/14/091404122.html>

===== Kevin Dean Buffalo, NY ICQ: 8616001 http://www.yaysoft.com

__________________________________________________ Terrorist Attacks on U.S. - How can you help? Donate cash, emergency relief information http://dailynews.yahoo.com/fc/US/Emergency_Information/