Terrorism and "Consumer confidence"

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall_2 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 01:04:43 PDT 2001

Here I go overposting again:

Johns Hopkins University 14-Sep-01

Consumer Confidence Likely to Drop as Recession Looms Library: LIF-SOC Keywords: TERRORISM ECONOMICS CONSUMER CONFIDENCE HOPKINS MD Description: A Johns Hopkins economist says the terrorist attacks on the United States could easily be the "last straw" that breaks consumer confidence and leads the economy into an official recession.

THE JOHNS HOPKINS UNIVERSITY OFFICE OF NEWS AND INFORMATION 3003 N. Charles Street, Suite 100 Baltimore, Maryland 21218-3843 Phone: (410) 516-7160 / Fax (410) 516-5251

September 13, 2001

MEDIA ADVISORY