Fw: Check out Progressive Views of the Attack on America

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat Sep 15 16:30:09 PDT 2001

http://www.geocities.com/stuart323_99/progressive_views_of_the_attack_.htm ----- Original Message ----- From: Stuart323 at aol.com To: debsian at pacbell.net Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2001 3:14 PM Subject: Check out Progressive Views of the Attack on America

Dear MP,

I've put together a page of some of the more informative articles I've seen on the crisiis. Click here: Progressive Views of the Attack on America I'd welcome any additional suggestions which you might have.

Also, take a look at the site I do for the Wichita/Hutchinson labor federation www.ksworkbeat.org

Stuart Elliott -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20010915/792f2d4c/attachment.htm>