conspiracy theory

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall_2 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 22:23:37 PDT 2001

I'm not a conpiracy theorist (at least I don't think I am) but the recent post about the reporter saying that the hijackers were drinking a few days before made me sit up and take notice of an NPR report I heard this afternoon.

In it, they said a waitress at a strip club in Florida overheard some men saing anti-American things and leaving behind a copy of the Koran. Now, fundamentalist Muslims in a strip club? Doubtful. Leaving behind a copy of the Koran? Sounds a little fishy to me

===== Kevin Dean Buffalo, NY ICQ: 8616001 http://www.yaysoft.com

__________________________________________________ Terrorist Attacks on U.S. - How can you help? Donate cash, emergency relief information http://dailynews.yahoo.com/fc/US/Emergency_Information/