Assassination - Re: What is the moral course

Macdonald Stainsby mstainsby at tao.ca
Sun Sep 16 14:49:42 PDT 2001

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lawrence" <lawrence at krubner.com>

> Hitler won an election. His platform included his racist and militarist
> policies. They are what made him popular.

No. It weas the total infusion of Western Capital designed to sell/propel the Nazi party into power in the "weak" Weimar. You want blame for the acension to power, then look no further than Hearst, Ford, Rockefeller and I believe also the Duponts. Fascism can only come about with the co-operation from the collapsing, vacillating liberal section of the ruling class. As we see today, in the Green Party and the AFL-CIO. If either endorse the war, they complete their repetition of part of the process played by the CD and the social democrats in 31-32 Berlin.

If he was assassinated in 1934 or
> 1935, there still would have been that portion of Germany that had voted for
> him. Is there any reason to think the German public was more progressive in
> 1934 or 1935 than it was in1932?

This is very pointless and rather boring- I would hope we can look towards posting useful material on what we are actually up to here.

Macdonald

Wouldn't they have simply supported someone