Re, no parodyRe:

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Sun Sep 16 14:52:40 PDT 2001

I only picked up on this thread in response to my posting of the letter to the editor to the Honolulu Advertiser calling for more shopping to show patriotism in response to the WTC/P tragedies. For Kevin Deane, while I appreciate your concern, I recommend you go to the Honolulu Advertiser from that day and check the letters to the editor. The letter was indeed real, not a parody.

Steve