Ken Hanly khanly at mb.sympatico.ca
Sun Sep 16 15:23:41 PDT 2001

Lawrence cant tell a parody form the real thing. He has already mistaken a parody for the real thing and now he mistakes the real thing for a parody. Obviously he has the potential to be a great post-modernist critical scholar or perhaps he can edit one of their magazines.

Cheers, Ken Hanly

----- Original Message ----- From: Kevin Robert Dean <qualiall_2 at yahoo.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2001 12:34 AM Subject: Re: