Vote.com depressing outcomes

Christopher Susi chris at susi.net
Sun Sep 16 21:40:56 PDT 2001

You make some good points that I agree with, and some I don't. However my original motivation was in reply was to a post that had a very sarcastic (unfortunately that's not quite the word I want - but I suffer from aphasia now) feel to it. What was the quote again? "All it takes is good old fashioned nationalism to convert them all to ruling class ideologies." I read that as "fuck you proleteriat sheep".