Israel question

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Sun Sep 16 22:00:33 PDT 2001

"Recent scholarship" of this sort, IMHO, is nothing but a hopeless attempt to cling to a hopelessly false Egyptian chronology that is incompatible with both archaeology and the historical records left by ancient peoples. Jews of the time of Herodotos, and ever since, rely not on "recent scholarship" but on their own historical memory as recorded in the books we call the "Bible." "Exodus" insists that circumcision was introduced by Moses, in Egypt.

Shane Mage