Vote.com depressing outcomes

Christopher Susi chris at susi.net
Sun Sep 16 22:11:15 PDT 2001

Lets talk to Osama Bin Laden (or whomever is the culprit). We can put him/her/it in a prison, give them their color TV and 3 squares a day. Perhaps he needs counseling. Find out what makes him do these things..maybe an american doctor killed his mother, or his school mates laughed at him. Once the experts think he is recovered we can release him, so he can become a productive member of society.

Or better yet, lets do nothing at all. After all, then we become evil like him. Let us just sit back and be complacent because then we give into the terrorists actions. If they do it again, hey - we don't want to be a big bully nation or anything.

Don't worry all, most of you are too old for the draft these days. You don't have to run to Canada this time.