(no subject)

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Sep 17 15:42:33 PDT 2001

LeoCasey at aol.com wrote:

>I suppose the dynamics of this exchange on LBO-Talk has been such that I
>have not fully laid out all of my thinking on the subject.

That reminds me of the time that Seymour Melman, late in one of the dullest presentations in the history of academia at a Columbia University Seminar, said he regretted there was much material he couldn't include in this "all too brief talk." People actually laughed out loud at that, but Melman droned on. You've probably pumped out 40k of your thoughts on this and related topics. Your fog of self-regard is overcoming you again. Throttle back the windbaggery.

Doug