Clear Channel's "Do Not Play" List

Dennis dperrin13 at mediaone.net
Tue Sep 18 18:06:31 PDT 2001

The banned playlist is a hoax? Shucks. And I had some good ones they overlooked, including "The Theme From M*A*S*H (Suicide is Painless)" by Johnny Mandel.

And how 'bout some toe-tappers ta git folks in da mood fer killin'?

"Let's Have A War" by Fear.

"Blitzkrieg Bop" by the Ramones.

"Chemical Warfare" and "Kill the Poor" by Dead Kennedys.

I especially like the Fear tune (sung by Lee Ving):

"Let's have a war! Jack up the Dow Jones! Let's have a war! Blame it on the middle class! Let's have a war! Give guns to the queers! Let's have a war! We're like rats in a cage!"

DP