Fw: [World-Action] FW: [tuffmilitia.com] Fw: Fw: [RMNEWS2] (Fwd) (Fwd) Konformist: Top View on 911

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Sep 19 13:13:10 PDT 2001

Michael Pugliese quoted:

<a bunch of right-wing nonsense>

Michael, I've worried for your mental health in the past over your obsession with some of the creepiest species in the political bestiary, but it seems especially worrisome now. I'm far more worried what the loons in power might do than what a handful of loons far from power think.

Doug

Yup, Dr. Henwood! My shrink upped my Prozac dose to 40 mgs.!Suggestion noted, I'm gonna hack into the press office of the DoD now! NSA and NSC, too. ECHELON, Schmeselon! CARNIVORE, Barneyvore. BTW, the Konformist got a Project Censored Award last yr. Robert Sterling of that conspiranoia list ran with the story that since Dylan Klebold (or Eric Harris, forget now which one) of Columbine infamy had a Dad that was in the US military that the killers were MKULTRA mind control robots like Sirhan Sirhan or Arthur Bremer. Michael Pugliese P.S. Terry Gross on Fresh Air has Tom Friedman on right now. P.P.S. The World Systems Network has been getting these RW loons. The worst was a Russian anti-semite.