Operation Infinite Justice

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Wed Sep 19 15:00:43 PDT 2001

At 04:26 PM 9/19/01 -0500, Steve Perry wrote:
>has anybody hear read the piece in question, i.e. the counterpunch thing?
>they're talking in terms of the express refusal of several key officials,
>including rumsfeld and wolfowitz, to rule out tactical nuke strikes--and
>on-the-record comments in which some adm sources lobby for same.

yeah, but i got the impression doug was disturbed by all the arm chair analysis -- like the pre game show or an analysis of what each fighter was prepared do to and might do and what their strengths and weaknesses are. he wondered how they got their info, and he asked me same re: the thing i forwarded and asked about.