New York Brecht Forum peace effort

Chris Burford cburford at gn.apc.org
Wed Sep 19 16:46:30 PDT 2001

I am taking the liberty of copying this from another list, without identification, in case that falls into an obstacle with the filtering system on this list, set up no doubt, to avoid unconstructive criticisms causing friction between lists.

Nevertheless, without forgetting important differences, perhaps these can be put in context, and everyone of good will, needs to be able to move on.

Can anyone give an update about what happened at the meeting tonight?

Chris Burford

London