Some meat for conspiracy discussion

Zak McGregor zak at mighty.co.za
Wed Sep 19 18:11:51 PDT 2001

On Wed, 19 Sep 2001 20:48:48 -0400 "Chip Berlet" <cberlet at igc.org> wrote:

> Spare me from idiotic conspiracy theories. Just to start, what are the
> chances
> that the jets could actually pick specific floors?

No idiotic conspiracy theories here - no conspiracy theories at all - just no conviction that bin Laden or any other "Islamic fundamentalist" group was behind it, since I can't actually find any reference to anything more than circumstancial evidence for this to be the case. And the fervent but highly fucking unlikely hope that some group could be implicated inside one of the US-allied nations instead of the all-too-easy-to-bomb-the-shit-out-of current suspects.

Cheers

Zak