Some meat for conspiracy discussion

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Wed Sep 19 18:14:14 PDT 2001

And just where were you in all this, "Chip," if that is your real name? Or is it really Raoul, to match your frenchy surname. Gone fishing. Yeah right.

mbs

Spare me from idiotic conspiracy theories. Just to start, what are the chances that the jets could actually pick specific floors?

Aaaarrrggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Chip Berlet

----- Original Message ----- From: "Zak McGregor" <zak at mighty.co.za> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 8:34 PM Subject: Re: Some meat for conspiracy discussion