Citibank hit?

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Wed Sep 19 21:13:00 PDT 2001

Michael Perelman wrote:

> He said that he and his friends were shocked that nobody
> knew of anyone.

I get the feeling that there will be two groups of people: those who didn't know anyone who is missing, and those who knew _lots_ of people who are missing. We're talking (mostly) about a large number of people in a small space (the top few floors of both buildings), which are dominated by a few companies (who were completely wiped out), plus a cluster of emergency crews.

---

Ok, time for a quick joke I saw tonight:

> If you bought $1000 worth of Nortel stock one year ago, it would now be
> worth $72.
>
> If you bought $1000 worth of Budweiser (the beer, not the stock) one year
> ago, drank all the beer, and traded in the cans for the nickel deposit,
> you would have $79.
>
> My advice is to start drinking heavily.

/jordan