Operation Infinite Justice

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Sep 19 21:33:06 PDT 2001

Max>...My source on Dr. S is that the model was Albert Wohlstetter, an ethnic German and author of MAD.

Don't have my copy of, "The New York Intellectuals, " by Alan Wald at hand, so can't provide details, but, Wohlstetter, in the 30's had a brief fling in one of Trotskyist sects.

Heh, here is the only "hit, " I get on google for, " Wohlstetter Trotskyist." http://www.larouchepub.com/lar/1998/lar_glazyev_2513/lar_glazyev_2513.html .[13] These implications of the 1920s "Soviet industrialization debate," have a significant echo in informed Russian views on the roles of neo-Bukharinite elements of the Anglo-American intelligence community and trade-union organizations, in shaping U.S. foreign policy still today. A central reference is to the networks of the former, Bukharin-installed Secretary of the Communist Party U.S.A., Jay Lovestone, and to the network of both Communist International (CI) "Right Oppositionists" and others deeply embedded, still, among the present writer's political adversaries in both the official U.S. national-security apparatus, and in control of the international division of the AFL-CIO. This CI network based itself, under "Plantation" manager David Dubinsky, in the administrative apparatus of the International Ladies' Garment Workers' Union (ILGWU) (e.g., the industrial-engineering section under William Gomberg), and was integrated into the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) during World War II. This "Right Opposition's" entry into the combined Soviet, U.S.A., and British intelligence services, was effected through the 1933-1934 assimilation of the Bukharin-Brandler-Thalheimer-Lovestone "Right Opposition's" creation known as the International Rescue Committee (IRC). During this period, IRC agents were self-esteemed Soviet agents, coordinated by Soviet intelligence networks, but also reporting directly to such western officials as the U.S. Ambassador in Berlin. This outgrowth of the Communist International's Right Opposition network, includes the hard core of the nomimally Jewish-American neo-conservative pack, and is otherwise typified by that London-directed elements of the U.S. intelligence community long associated with Lovestone's personal asset, the scurrilous curmudgeon Leo Cherne. It must be added, as an urgent qualification, that, from the mid-1930s, until the end of his tormented existence, Cherne was always really a lackey (in the strictest sense of that term) of wealthy Anglophile financier-oligarchical families centered in Wall Street. However, as the exemplary family case-history of London's Joe Godson and his son, Vice-President George Bush's 1980s asset Roy Godson, attests in most indelible terms, the Lovestone-Cherne network was always under ultimate control of British intelligence. It should be noted that a significant number of persons and families of nominally "Trotskyist" pedigrees, bearing names such as Wohlstetter, were recruited to the Lovestone-Cherne cabal of today's neo-conservatives.

[14] On this account, F. Engels' hilariously pathetic ruminations on the subject of the "opposable thumb," are a throwback to such typically empiricist silliness, as that of Bernard Mandeville's The Fable of the Bees, neo-feudalist François Quesnay's laissez-faire, both Adam Smith's Theory of the Moral Sentiments and his plagiarism of laissez-faire as "free trade," and Jeremy Bentham's Introduction to the Principles of Morals and Legislation. A still more radical, and sillier version of the same argument has been offered by two devotees of Bertrand Russell: Professor Norbert Wiener, in his "information theory," and John von Neumann, in his philosophically infantile "systems analysis" and "theory of the brain." In acknowledgment of Wiener's misuse of Ludwig Boltzmann's H-theorem, the collection of these and kindred follies ought to be grouped under the common rubric of "gas theory."

[15] Researches conducted in Europe, have documented the origins of Freudian psychoanalysis and the related "Frankfurt School," to a satanic (theosophist) cult spread from London, into Austria-Hungary, and, later, Germany, beginning the 1880s. The key event in this process was Richard Wagner's reception of a coven of these satanists at Bayreuth, on the occasion of the inaugural performance of his musical cult-drama, Parsifal. Notable products of this satanic cult's influence included Georg Lukacs, culture minister of the short-lived, 1919, Bela Kun dictatorship of Hungary, and also the doctrinaire who supplied the ideological belief-structure for the 1920s founding of the British-sponsored "Frankurt School." The overall operation, including satan-cult figure Richard Wagner, Anthroposoph founder Rudolf Steiner, and future founders of the Nazi cult, expressed by circles such as those of Gustav Mahler, and the Ernst Mach out of which both Freud's psychoanalysis and the "Empirio-Critics" sprang, was coordinated as part of a personal freemasonic operation, the Quatuor Coronati research lodge, run on behalf of the Prince of Wales, later King Edward VII. <snip> Michael Pugliese, scurrilous curmudgeon, grandson of a Mason, not 33rd degree though...damn! http://www.google.com/search?q=33rd+degree+Mason+ COUNCIL OF NATIONAL POLICY-- One world "Christian" ... ... Rich DeVos 33rd Degree Freemason, friend of 33rd Degree Mason Robert Schuller and CEO of AMWAY Jesse Helms 33rd Degree Freemason Jack F. Kemp 33rd Degree ... www.cephasministry.com/conp.html Bily Graham And Freemasonry ... the Bible.", in which he gives evidence of Billy Graham being a 33rd degree Mason who has taken secret oaths in blood. Springmeier states, "Billy Graham took ... www.revelationwebsite.co.uk/index1/evil/bg10.htm online book: bloodlines of illuminati by Fritz Springmeier Bloodlines of Illuminati. By Fritz Springmeier, 1995 Download - (MS Word 2000 ... www.home.no.net/boreg/Hoax/illuminati_book.htm Re: Jesse Helms is a 33 degree Mason ... to: Re: Jesse Helms is a 33 degree Mason posted by :.Ra:: AFAM on September 18, 19100 at 10:20:12: I hear that 33rd degree masons do satanic rituals, Is this ... www.ssesco.com/wwwboard/messages/86.html