Fractured link

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Thu Sep 20 07:30:28 PDT 2001

At 09:57 AM 9/20/01 -0400, Dennis wrote:
>Let me try this again.
>
><http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/262/nation/From_left_and_right_a_call_for_caution_on_new_laws+.shtml>http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/262/nation/From_left_and_right_a_call_for_caution_on_new_laws+.shtml
>
>If this doesn't work, you'll have to paste it in and go from there.
>
>DP

getting rid of the HTML and using fixed width font would also help. i hope you aren't using the preview pane, either. recent reports on the Nimda virus suggest that Mshaft Outhouse users are getting nabbed because they are using HTML and the preview pane. they don't have to click on an attachment, merely view an message containing the attachment. I haven't looked into it, but Noonan had the same problem in his shop with another virus.

there's no need to use HTML and it simply floats more K's that plain text messages.

kelley