diversity

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Thu Sep 20 14:05:33 PDT 2001

given that we know that you do the non-academic version of what the economist does, i suppose that Brad was legitimately disgusted.

Brad registered a sense that he was profoundly depressed by contemplating the problems he spoke of. In everyday language, I suspect that means he cares, not that he doesn't care.

kelley