Gitlin on the student peace movement

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Fri Sep 21 10:03:34 PDT 2001

Nathan says:

>And Bush will get his war, if the choice is between his alternative and
>"no."

Bush will get his war in the short term whether the choice is between his war and No or between his war and your responsible alternative. The reason is that neither those who think like me nor those who think like you constitute a well organized political force of a significant size yet. Both of us should work as hard as we can along our respective lines, & then, as the war develops, we may make a difference.

Yoshie