A Positive Program

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Fri Sep 21 16:11:00 PDT 2001

At 05:14 PM 9/21/01 -0500, Carrol Cox wrote:

>1. No war. No bombs. No collateral damage. No sanctions.
>
>2. Within those limits, let Bush do as he pleases.
>
>Carrol

the problem, of course, is if the terrorists are in our own backyard or if we're subjected to waves of terrorist threats. that's when the clamp down on the left will come most heavily.

i told y'all read that loverly site: www.homelandsecurity.org

these are the policy wonks behind the OH Shit department. expect anarchists and anti-WTO demonstrators to be the next groups of "terrorists".

kelley