Saudi Royal Family in Flight

Ken Hanly khanly at mb.sympatico.ca
Sat Sep 22 10:46:47 PDT 2001

The source is DEBKA intelligence files supposedly. Who are they?

Cheers, Ken Hanly

----- Original Message ----- From: Chip Berlet <cberlet at igc.org> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com>; pen-l <pen-l at galaxy.csuchico.edu> Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2001 9:43 AM Subject: Re: Saudi Royal Family in Flight