Saudi Royal Family in Flight

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Sat Sep 22 11:16:37 PDT 2001

On Sat, 22 Sep 2001, Ken Hanly wrote:

> The source is DEBKA intelligence files supposedly. Who
> are they?

www.debka.com

Weirdos of the Joseph Farrah variety. They've been talked about a lot on wingnut radio recently. I particularly liked this from the About Us part of their page [this was all uppercase in the original]:

[snip]

DEBKAfiles editorial team is led by two experienced foreign correspondents and employs topnotch contributors in the worlds hot spots.

[snip]

Our expert webmaster cares constantly for the sites clarity, attractiveness and precision. He may be reached at admin at debka.com