Bush approval highest in Gallup history

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Mon Sep 24 09:51:13 PDT 2001

On Mon, 24 Sep 2001, Carl Remick wrote:

> I remain concerned about where all this pro-Giuliani sentiment is
> heading. E.g., this news item I just saw: "Mayor Rudolph Giuliani,
> who is barred by term limits from running for re-election this fall,
> is trying to extend his term, a source close to the mayor told The
> Associated Press on Monday."

Isn't legal & won't happen, IMHO.

He could be back in four years, though. Which might have happened anyway. And he might be our next governor. Which also might have happened anyway.

The one thing that might be different is that he might now conceivably try to be the Republican candidate for president someday.

Michael