UK official dubs Sharon 'cancer of Mideast'

Jeffrey Fisher jfisher at igc.org
Tue Sep 25 07:34:02 PDT 2001

you've gotta love the jerusalem post's painting of the guardian as antisemitic in a transparent attempt to foist responsibility for the (alleged) "remark" onto the paper and away from the british gov't.

this is the original guardian article referenced by the jpost: http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4260177,00.html

i've been trying to figure out how much of the spat between sharon and peres is "good cop/bad cop", and it's starting to look more and more like the split between the two over talks is real. at least is seems that way to me.