Hitchens responds to critics

Nathan Newman nathan at newman.org
Tue Sep 25 10:05:48 PDT 2001

Considering there is a rather massive residential complex called "Pentagon City", Hitchens statement is hardly hyperbole That area has become a massive edge city of residential, hotel, and entertainment complexes catering to the military-industrial complex types (and just to those who found it a convenient place to live given good Metro access to downtown DC).

-- Nathan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Forstater, Mathew" <ForstaterM at umkc.edu>