Anti-Terrorism Act to Cover Computer "Crime"

Ken Hanly khanly at mb.sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 25 15:13:57 PDT 2001

This seems a weird definition. If terrorism were simply the result of a dare, a drunken rage, or simply a desire to try something new, it would not be terrorism? Only violence that has some significant goal is terrorism.What about dumping tea in a port? The US has sure foresworn its revolutionary roots.

Cheers, Ken Hanly

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian Murray" <seamus2001 at home.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 2:00 PM Subject: Re: Anti-Terrorism Act to Cover Computer "Crime"