Organizations In Defense of Freedom

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Wed Sep 26 16:35:40 PDT 2001

Hi,

Just the type of tactical alliance I think is a good idea.

Hey. Life is complicated.

-Chip Berlet

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Pugliese" <debsian at pacbell.net> To: "lbo-talk" <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 7:10 PM Subject: Organizations In Defense of Freedom