Organizations In Defense of Freedom

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Wed Sep 26 17:09:46 PDT 2001

Ain't it the truth.

"But without the focus on people and systems, anti-regime/anti-elite politics has historically turned into forms of right-wing populism that victimize oppressed populations."

"Forms of left populism that lack a systemic analysis can find common ground with demagogic leaders who use the rhetoric of right wing populism."

I guess it's good to be flexible, though it can also be good to be rigid.

mbs

Hi, Just the type of tactical alliance I think is a good idea. Hey. Life is complicated. -Chip Berlet

Subject: Organizations In Defense of Freedom
> The Left/Right Coalition Against the draconian, "Anti-Terrorism, "
Bill.