Commies go home

infiniteverbiage jfisher at igc.org
Fri Sep 28 08:14:37 PDT 2001

> it's not dead at all. that kind of rhetoric is very much alive. watch FOX
> for a taste of it. like Paula, I like to start my day with a good belly laugh.
>

> kelley (code names ain't dead yet!)

no, i know. it's just easy to maintain the illusion when you don't encounter those guys regularly. i generally avoid fox and horowitz altogether for the sake of my blood pressure--that would explain the illusion maintenance. i still thought it was great, but maybe it's just because i don't see enough. maybe there's better stuff out there, somewhere, if i cold only find it!

jeff (nope, they sure ain't :-)