Commies go home

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 11:08:35 PDT 2001

--- Jeffrey Fisher <jfisher at igc.org> wrote:
> is irony dead on lbo-talk,

Jeffrey, I appreciated your irony. I have seen attempts at irony and humor on this and other Left lists before and it doesn't seem to work. I think people need to lighten up a bit.

I recommend laughing gas for everybody on this list and a hit of Ecstacy for Louis Proyect (I would have recommended a couple of grams of 'shrooms for him but I dont want to hear -or envision-again that story of his about playing Charlie Parker on his flute naked). Ok, make that a hit of Ecstacy (pure MDMA) for everybody on this list!

-Thomas

===== <<The concept of Empire is presented as a global concert

under the direction of a single conductor, a unitary power

that maintains the social peace and produces its ethical

truths. And in order to achieve these ends,the single

power is given the necessary force to conduct, when

necessary, "just wars" at the borders against

the barbarians and internally against the rebellious>> Hardt & Negri "Empire"