Sociology and Explanations (Re: Hitchens responds to critics

Ken Hanly khanly at mb.sympatico.ca
Sat Sep 29 09:10:08 PDT 2001

Did members of the Royal Family actually leave town? My source was from the Debka files they do not seem reliable. I wasnt able to confirm that the ailing king and others had flown to Switzerland. But perhaps they did.

Cheers, Ken Hanly

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian Murray" <seamus2001 at home.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2001 12:38 AM Subject: Re: Sociology and Explanations (Re: Hitchens responds to critics

We should not assume or infer that the attack on the WTC was, by any