Sociology and Explanations (Re: Hitchens responds to critics

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Sat Sep 29 11:13:07 PDT 2001

Hi,

YES! And in fact, terrorist usually think their propaganda of the deed will pull a large but relatively more moderate social or political movement into more militant action.

As in "a little spark will start a prairie fire..."

-cb

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carrol Cox" <cbcox at ilstu.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2001 2:05 PM Subject: Re: Sociology and Explanations (Re: Hitchens responds to critics